|United States of America||415,414|
Notable people from Telugu Diaspora
- Yellapragada Subbarao – Biochemist who discovered the function of adenosine triphosphate as an energy source in the cell
- Satya Nadella – Microsoft CEO
- Shatanu Narayen – CEO of Adobe systems
- Uma pemmaraju – American anchor and host on the Fox News Channels cable network.
- Rao Remala – First Indian employee at Microsoft
- Aravind Krishna – Indian-American business executive. He is the CEO of IBM.
- Padmasree Warrior – serves on the board of directors of Microsoft and Spotify Companies.
- Telugu is the third most spoken language by Indian Americans
- Telugu community is increasing rapidly in United States of America and Australia
- Telugu community groups are present in almost all developed countries in the world.