Telegram is a cloud based instant messaging app with end-to-end encryption for secret chat. Telegram is a Russian based app which is available in Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS and Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. Telegram application runs on Mobile Phones with internet connection but is also accessible from desktop computers with Telegram Web feature.
Telegram Web feature allows us to send and receive Telegram messages online on our Desktop PC or Tablet. Telegram Web is the browser-based PC version of Telegram messenger. It is not a different account but the same account on a web browser and you are simply accessing the same account on different electronic devices.
Telegram Web version has the same functionalities as the mobile phone and you can instantly send and receive messages faster than the mobile version. As both Telegram accounts are synced you can see the messages on both of the devices. Any message that you send via Telegram Web will also be available on Telegram mobile app. Telegram Web is available for almost all of Android and iOS Smartphones.
How To Use Telegram Web on Desktop/Tablet ?
To get started with Telegram Web on Desktop/Tablet, follow the guidelines below:
- Open your Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari etc.)
- open Web.Telegram.org.
- A page will appear asking you to enter your registered mobile phone number. Select your country and then type in your registered mobile number and click on Next.
- A popup box will appear asking you if the entered number is correct, click on Ok.
- A unique 5-digit code will be sent to your registered mobile number. You will also receive the same code to your Telegram app installed on your phone.
- Enter the login code in the given empty field.
- Telegram will verify the code and after verification, you will be now logged in into your Telegram Web account and all the messages will sync across the registered devices.
How To Logout from Telegram Web?
To logout from your Telegram Web Account , follow these steps:
- Click on the three-bar icon “☰” at the top-left side of your desktop’s screen..
- Now, go to Settings and press Log Out.
- You will get logged out of your Telegram Web Account instantly.
Alternatively, you can also log out from your mobile device by going to Settings and Terminate All Other Sessions. This will end all the other active sessions of your account and you will be logged out from everywhere except for the device on which you’re using Telegram.