How to simply write in Telugu in WhatsApp web
To type in Telugu in Desktop Chrome browser you can simply download input tools extensions from Chrome and start typing Telugu Words in English and the extension will convert the English alphabets to Telugu Alphabets. You can use the extension to type in Telugu on any other websites such as Youtube, Facebook, etc. Here are the steps to type in Telugu in WhatsApp web.
- Search for ” google input tools extensions ” on Google chrome desktop and click on the first results that show up in Google search results. You can also click on the below Input tools extension link instead of searching in Google.
- Clicking on the above link lands you on this Chrome extensions webpage. Then you need to click on the ‘Add to Chrome ‘ button as shown below to add the extension to the Chrome browser.
- After the successful installation of the extension, click on the extension’s icon on the top right corner of the browser. Then a popup appears showing ‘ Extension Options ‘ text as shown below. You need to click on the ‘Extension Options ‘ text.
- By clicking on the Extension Options, as shown above, you will get redirected to the below ‘ Add input Tools ‘ page. Then scroll down to the bottom for the ‘Telugu’ language option and click on it. The options are in alphabetical order so the ‘Telugu’ language is down below the list.
- You will now see an arrow between the two boxes and then click on the arrow.
- Now you can see the ‘Telugu’ language option in the ‘Selected Input Tools’ box as depicted in the below image.
- Now you can open Web.WhatsApp.com in Chrome and start typing Telugu words in English as they automatically get translated to Telugu as you type. The below Gif image demonstrates how Telugu typing in WhatsApp web actually works.
You can always ‘Turn off ‘ this feature by clicking on the ‘Turn off ‘ option.
To enable the Telugu typing again simply click on the ‘Google input tools ‘ icon and then click on Telugu.